Terms and Conditions
1. When we have agreed our arrangements for your visit you will receive an itinerary document including charges and terms and conditions. Acceptance of this itinerary constitutes a contract between us.
2. If bad weather, breakdown or any unavoidable circumstances (force majeure) mean we cannot carry out any part of the itinerary every effort will be made to find a suitable alternative. If you decide during the visit that you would like to do something different on your itinerary then every effort will be made to accommodate your wishes where possible, but extra charges may result. Please bear in mind that there will be occasions when circumstances will constrain our ability to alter a tour at short notice.
3. If you or your agent cancel a confirmed booking for a short tour (a tour that lasts 3 days or less) between 7 and 2 days before the tour is scheduled then 50% of the negotiated fee is payable. If the tour is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled start then the full fee is payable.
4. Similarly, if you or your agent cancel an extended tour (a tour that lasts more than 3 days) with less than one month’s notice, the guide is entitled to claim 50% of the daily touring rate if you cannot offer alternative work on the same dates.
5. The same terms apply in reverse if ‘A Taste of England Tours’ finds that the guide for your tour can no longer fulfil the agreed programme and no replacement guide is available then
6. The transport company’s arrangements for any occasion when they cannot supply a service will be laid out in their contract with you. Please ensure you are aware of their terms and conditions as they may vary from ours.